Tuesday, April 16, 2024

8:45am - how much light do we get in the morning?

 


The view from the elevated station at 8:45am.

 

When we take photos of auroras, we usually use long exposures to make the auroras pop more. It makes it look like there is more light than there really is.  I wanted to show folks what things really look like right now so here is a photo from 8:45am this morning. From the elevated station, about three stories up, I pretty much can't make out the near by snow or even the buildings in the distance unless there is a light on the building.

Personally, this is my first slower week at work. I am glad things are slowing down a bit so I can take a little more time for myself and get centered. Hopefully, I can find more time to get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment