Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Before sunset - March 20/21st

I just found a few lost photos from just before sunset on March 22nd. 

 

The first one is from March 20th, two days before sunset. The sun was hugging the horizon and we were looking like we were going to have an amazing display of colors. Instead, about 16 hours after that first photo, a storm rolled in. No colors, no visibility, no nada.

 


March 20th



March 21st

It's been a tough week. At the start of the week, I was feeling sick and scaled my workouts way back. Then, we had a bunch of network changes that caused a ton of extra work. In the long term, it will be worth it. In the short term, I'm tired. Just as we wrapped up those network changes, we lost power for the third time since I arrived here in February. The power plant generators are being fixed and improved for the long haul, but there have been some hiccups along the way. I am really grateful to have finally arrived at the weekend.  My weekend kicked off with a movie and winning trivia with Mark D and Andrew W.

No comments:

Post a Comment