Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Leftover photos from coming home

These photos are some that just slipped through the cracks. I don't really have anything to post. Being home has been great. Spending time with Sabah has been great. Spending time with a lady as head strong as me has been great. Watching En Sabah Nur play has been great. I love pretending to be in one place.

Since I got back, I really wanted to be in one place. I made it one month in Boulder before going to Ecuador. Then, another month in Boulder. Then two months in Denver before my roommates decided that I was around too much even though I was unemployed. Basically, the engaged couple wanted money from someone, but not a roommate. Oh well. The best part about is that I moved out just before I went on almost 6 weeks of traveling around the USA to Moab, UT and the East Coast. I ended up saving a ton of money.

Now, I'm back in Colorado again and I'm finally running out of stuff to do, stuff to give me a purpose. The new Pitt ultimate webpage has launched. I've thrown out more stuff. I'm ready to work again. I'm ready to have a rhythm again. Of course, I'm also planning a few summer outings.


Sunset over America


Lake Michigan on the left and Chicago at sunset.


O'Hare airport with Christmas decorations.


The plane that would take me back home from Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment