Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Flashback

I just shaved my beard. I still have the goatee, but I am sure that will go in a few weeks too. This picture shows more or less what my face looks like. I don't have that much hair and I'm certainly not wearing that many clothes. I am really just using this picture as an excuse to put this flashback picture up. It is about eleven months in of my one year stint in Antarctica. I might be looking a little haggard.


Me in September 2008 with Talie (picture by Joselyn).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite a life down there.
    Did you ever read up on this guy?
    http://thedryvalleys.com/
    He is in the Arctic now after a time in the dry valleys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never read him. Did work for him. I was IT support down there when he was on base instead of in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! The internet makes for a strange few times removed small world, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete